Make better use of your forklifts,
cut down on accidents & wasted man hours
Purchase or leasing of forklifts, their maintenance, charging and the expense of extra workers to operate them are a big investment to your business.
Forklifts are involved in collisions and accidents due to the risky nature of driving a heavy-duty equipment
while also carrying a bulky load with many employees around.
There Is A Better Alternative:
Litum Forklift Tracking RTLS System
How it works?
Litum integrates ultra-wideband (UWB) active RFID technology into battery powered active RFID tags installed on forklifts and lifting equipment. These forklift tracker tags work in conjunction with our RTLS mesh network, installed throughout your facility to create an invisible “indoor GPS system” that monitors every forklift’s location with sub-meter accuracy.
The signals from each forklift tracking tag are converted into location data using various algorithms such as time difference of arrival, time of flight, and trilateration. The location of each vehicle and its operator is then sent on to our RTLS application software that is installed on your servers, where they are interpreted and displayed in an easy to understand manner.
Improve Workplace Safety by Litum Forklift Collision Avoidance System
- Forklift tracking RTLS system with collision and proximity alert can provide a constant 360 degree awareness of nearby people.
- Our software triggers alerts with a visual and an audible signal when the forklift comes close to another forklift or person.
- This gives the operator plenty of time to slow or reach a complete stop to avoid forklift collision.
WE ARE BETTER!
- We locate forklifts and operators with sub-meter accuracy, no matter how big is the area
- Our tags have embedded motion sensors; you will know if the person is wearing his badge or not
- Our tags can be powered up by the battery of the forklifts, eliminating the need of battery replacement and charging